The mission of The NRWA, a nonprofit
trade association for professional resume
writers, is to increase the visibility of the
industry, encourage ethical practices,
promote excellence, and raise industry
standards through peer mentoring
As an affiliate partner with The NRWA you will gain exposure to more than 400 career practitioners. Our membership is comprised of resume writers, career coaches, college placement professionals, and military personnel transition specialists.
Our affiliate program is designed for businesses that are either in the job search arena, but offer a product that is not in direct competition for our members, or offer a service which could be valuable to our membership.
Following are the list benefits provided to our affiliates:
- Listed as an Affiliate Partner once per month in our widely-read The NRWA Connection
- Opportunity to author one article related to your area of expertise each year (200 word maximum) for The NRWA Connection e-newsletter within 30 days of initial sign-up and future renewals
- Business link and logo on the affiliate page on The NRWA Web site, with a paragraph explaining what your business has to offer our members.
- The NRWA logo placement on your home page
- One-page flyer or coupon of your design included in all new and renewing member packets (8 ½ x 11, copies to be provided by affiliate)
- Opportunity to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor at our annual national conference (normal affiliate conference registration fees apply)
- Marketing material (flyer / brochure) inclusion in our annual conference notebook
- Access to The NRWA e-list to contribute expertise without directly "selling your services"
If you would like to become an Affiliate of The NRWA, please click on this link to submit your application for consideration. The NRWA Board will get back with you in 30 days or less with an application decision.